Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Introducing My Flock

Here are a few pictures of my chickens. I have 22 total; 11 Dominiques , 9 Rhode Island Reds , and 2 baby chickens that I haven't been able to determine their breed yet (either full Rhode Island Reds or Dominique/Rhode Island Red cross). Anyway, here are a few photos. Enjoy.
                                               
                                  
Here are the two chicks and their Mamma, Ventress
                                               
                                                

Demonique , my mild mannered Dominique rooster
                                                                  
Four of my hens wanting treats. The Rhode Island Red's name is Merida , the Dominque on the center right is Rue.



I hope you've enjoyed this post, keep checking my blog , there's more to come.

                           Chickenman


No comments:

Post a Comment